Affordable, Loving Care
Combined Glory Assisted Living Facility, LLC in Sugarland, Texas, is a 15-bed residential facility offering round-the-clock care and services for seniors.
The mission of Combined Glory Assisted Living Facility, LLC is to offer seniors a place where they can become comfortable in a “home-like” environment, while being able to get all of the services that they need to help maintain themselves in the least restrictive environment.
We are a viable alternative to nursing home placement.
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Three nutritious daily meals with snacks
- Diet monitoring per the orders from the physician
- 24-hour professional staffing to care for the resident
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication monitoring and dispensing
- Transportation to and from outpatient appointments
- In-house physicians for those who do not have a regular physician
- Incontinent care
- Expertise in working with elders with cognitive deficits and those
who have dementia
- Care and case management which includes behavioral management
of demented patients and those with mental illness.
Our meticulously trained and selected personnel and our particular attention to service allow us to exceed our resident’s and their families’, expectations. We become a family to our residents.
- The owners of the facility are Registered Nurses with a combined 20+ years of clinical
and administrative nursing, with an emphasis on geriatric care and rehabilitation
- 24 hour care is provided by trained personal attendants
- An LVN visits the residents weekly to assess their condition and monitor medication
- Part-time Registered Nurse to help supervise medical care